Monday, January 9, 2012

Work, dentist, and still managed to make a card

Made it through the first day back at work after the holidays--YEAH!!  I had to make a trip to the dentist to finish off a root canal.  Usually not too bad, but this time part of the tooth would not cooperate.  :::sigh:::  At least it's done. 

Despite the busy and slightly traumatic day, I managed to get a card done.  This one is for the Inspired By #5 challenge. 

The inspiration:

My card:

I took the obvious route and based my card on winter.  You'd think this card would be very quick and easy.  I don't know, maybe it was the novicaine, but it took me four tries and over 45 minutes to get it done!  My hubby was snickering at me reminding me to breath and to laugh about it.  After much anguish, it is done and (thankfully) I like it because I'm not doing it over yet again.  lol 

You can't tell on the picture, but on either side of the border stamp is an embossed line.  Looks pretty neat in real life. 

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Very pretty, love the bling! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!