Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two-fer cards

Today I combined the Inspired by #7 photo inspiration with the Simon Says Sketch Challenge.   I chose the wedding part of the photo (although I would love a pair of those tennis shoes) with the colors--blue, white, and yellow and then threw in the pink for the sweet happiness of a wedding.  The sketch was fun to play with.  I used my blending pen with my ink pads to color the rose so it matches as close as possible. 

The next card is a combination of Just Us Girls #120 and the Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #368.  Another fun sketch full of possibilities and an awesome color challenge consisting of pink, red, and white.  Although I could have made a Valentine's card, I elected to make another birthday card.  In a family of seven sibling, six of us have birthdays in March plus we have my parent's wedding anniversary in the same month.  I need the birthday cards.  lol

JUGS120 and SC368

Thanks for looking and have a good night!


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Such pretty cards, thanks so much for playing at Inspired By!