Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two more cards then off to bed!

I have to say, I've loving my copics.  I'm just starting to use them, so my coloring is very basic, but they are so fun to use!  I've already decided to buy 2-3 copics every payday so I can fill out my colors to start practicing shading and highlighting.  

That being said, my first card is for Paper Smooches.  They are having a guest designer search for the month of February.  I used one of their digi stamps (and copics) to make my card. 
The digi stamp was a bee and I made it a fish with a little fussy cutting to go with my saying. 


The next card is for a Sketch For You To Try.  This sketch challenge is usually open until midnight EST on the last day of the month so you still have plenty of time to play if you choose to do so. 

Inspiration sketch

My card (SFYTTjanuary 2012)

You can't really see it in the picture, but the S is stickled for a little sparkle.  I played around with my new Martha Stewart punch, too.   I need to invest in several of the spellbinder scrolled frames.  I love the look of them.  In the meantime, I have to make do with what I have on hand. 

Thanks for looking and have a good night.


2 comments:

Ruby said...

Great cards, especially your first one, so fun!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!