Monday, January 2, 2012

Trying to start the year off right.

This year I'm trying to start the year off on the right creative foot.  I made these two cards for the Gina K new release party. 

For the flower challenge I used distress inks for the background and coloring the stem of the flower, Tombow watercolor markers for the flower itself, The Angel Company stamps (flower), fiskars border punch, floss, button, Creating Keepsakes sticker, and bazzill paper.


For the make-your-own-background challenge I used distressing ink for distressing and stamping, The Angel Company stamp (leaves), Stamps by Judith stamp (tri-dot), twine, and stickles glitter glue.


To check out Gina K stamps, you can find them here http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/.  They have wonderful stamps designs.  I recently discovered them and working on getting my first stamp order ready to place on their website. 

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

Wonderful Cards... thanks for stopping and leaving your kind comment on my blog during the VLVS! Blog Hop Good Luck on winning some blog candy.