Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine card

I usually don't make valentines.  Deep in my heart, I'm a romantic; but I always feel kind of goofy when I try for romance and lace.  With Valentine's day around the corner, though, I put myself to the challenging task of making a valentine.  It turned out fun and bright although I had started out with the plans for romantic vintage.  lol  See how easily I get sidetracked?  I do like the way it turned out, so I can't complain. 

The card was created for the There She Goes challenge #140 for the hearts and love part of the card,  the Stampin' Sisterhood/Sisterhood Sunday #7 photo inspiration challenge (I  picked the beautiful pink roses as part of my card),

 and the design is based on the Skipping Stones Design #112 sketch challenge.  Very awesome sketch!


So, without further ado, my card:

SSD112 , SS7, TSG140

Thanks for looking and have a good night!

3 comments:

Katie Gehring said...

What a sweet valentine! Thanks for joining us this week at Skipping Stones Design!

Stephanie said...

Love this wonderful valentine! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones this week!

Jingle said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!