Friday, January 20, 2012

Skipping Stones Sketch Design card

So far today, this is the only card I made.  I went for the tongue-in-cheek approach with a pun and visual funny for the card.  I made it based on the sketch challenge by Skipping Stones design.  You still have time to enter.  The challenge doesn't end until Monday. 

Inspiration sketch

my card for SSD #111

I thought this was funny.  When I saw the sketch, the first thing I saw was the four circles.   As I went through my stamps, I saw this shoe stamp which is one of my favorites.  That is when the "Just 4 Shoe" (Just for you) hit me and I went with it.  It's kind of goofy, but that's what happens when I make cards while taking Nyquil.  lol

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

wendyp said...

super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs this week!

Karen B. said...

This card is too much fun! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week.

Jingle said...

LOVE the shoes! Cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD this week!