Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rainbow challenge with a sketch

Unscripted Sketches had a piggyback sketch challenge this week and Runway Inspired Challenges had an inspiration challenge. 

    
                Sketch                                Runway Inspired
                                                            Challenge photo

I can honestly say I could not and would not wear that dress.  lol  I like the rainbow affect, but not quite my style. 

I wasn't sure what I wanted in my pocket when I began making my card.  When I make a card, I tend to play and let it develop instead of having a design in mind.  I then found this awesome stamp and knew exactly what I wanted in that pocket.

                     card                                bookmark

The dress is completely covered in glitter.  It looks beautiful in real life. 

Thanks for looking and good night.

6 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love how you made a little pocket for your tag! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

Francine this is awesome. I so so so love your sparkly tag. Thank you for joining TAWS blog hop today!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a gorgeous dress tag! I love that little surprise in this card.

Geri said...

LOVE the bling! The glitter dress on the tag is fabulous. You did a great job with this week's sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches! We would love to have you join us again next week :)

dstandard said...

Loving the bling! Great dress tag! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

LOVE the bookmark, Francine! Great job with the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Unscripted!