Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy, busy but still making it.

It's amazing how life gets busy so quickly!  Kids and their homework, school, taking an online class, working, . . .

I still managed to make a card for a challenge.  I find challenges inspiring and fun.  They are making me try new things and techniques I haven't tried before which is great!  I love trying and learning new things.  Keeps the creative juices flowing. 

This card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge 149.   The cute stamp is from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.   This is the first time I used her and the first time I tried paper piecing with a stamp.  I love how this one turned out even if it has orange on it!  lol


  Thanks for looking and have a good night.

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

She is so sweet! I love the color combo - it's so happy and fabulous and the image is darling!