Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter card challenge

First, I love polar bears.  I love all animals, but polar bears are an awesome, amazing animal! When I read about the Lawnscaping winter challenge, I knew it wanted the focal point to be a polar bear.  I used The Craft's Meow sketch to design the card. 


my card

I used paper that I had in my stash forever.  YEAH!  I'm trying to be very good and use up my old stash so I can organize my craftroom a little better and to buy new supplies without the guilt.  This is one of my favorite images.  It's so sweet with the mama bear and her cub.

You still have time to enter both challenges.  The Lawnscaping Challenge is open until January 25 and the Craft's Meow sketch challenge is open until February 14.  Click on over to the blogs and check out all cute cards and enter a card of your own!

Thanks for looking and have a good night.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a great winter card! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

Laurel Beard said...

What a fabulous winter card! And a great way to use up some of your stash. Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our Winter Wonderland challenge!

melania deasy said...

Fantastic winter card! Sweet card! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ooooo, a beautiful winter card! My son was just telling me that polar bears are in danger of extinction. That would be a tragedy.

Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge. I hope you'll join us again!

Hugs, Lisa