Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Keep on Rolling!

It's only January 3, and I've made 5 cards already!  Whoo-hoo for me.  lol  Hopefully I can keep this going even after I have to go back to work.  I would like to throw in a layout or two as well.  We'll see.  Anyway, here's my recent cards. 

For the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge :

For the Mojo Monday #222 challenge:


The Inspiration

My card

I really don't like to work with orange, but somehow I ended up with two orange cards.  Oh well, what are you going to do, right?  lol

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Love all your cards. I came to your blog from Mojo Monday. What a treat!

Jingle said...

Great cards! I love the first one! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Mynn xx said...

I think you did a fabulous job with the orange! :) All of these are just fabulous!!!

Deborah Frings said...

All cards are such fun. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Pamela said...

Love your cards! Especially the Skipping Stones one! :)

Katie Gehring said...

All of your cards are fabulous! Great take on the Skipping Stones sketch! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design!

wendyp said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!