Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another new (for me) technique

The first card is for the Lawnscaping challenge.   The very cute digital stamps were designed by Melanie Deasy and you can find the download on the Lawnscaping blog.  Please give her credit when using them.  This is the first time I used digital stamps, but it gave me the perfect opportunity to try out my new Copics!  It's my first set.  My hubby gave them to me for Christmas so I've been looking forward to trying them out.  I had a good time playing with the colors and figuring out what they can do.

Our inspiration:

My card--outside:
and inside:

My second card is a mini card for the Blogger's Challenge.  We had to use the colors green, blue, purple, black, and vanilla or white. 

Tomorrow is my first day back to work with kids.  Time for bed!  Good night and thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a fun colorful top card! Fab use of the BC colors on the bottom one, love the dragonfly! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

melania deasy said...

Oh.....this is so cute!!!! Love the fun colors. Thank you so much playing with Lawnscaping Digistamp. So glad you join us :)

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Very cute and very happy! I love how you colored in the little creatures from the digi stamp. Such a perfect birthday card!!! :)
I'm so glad you joined us over at Lawnscaping.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Such a fun & cute birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping birthday bash! :)

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! I love love love the colors and the use of the digis!!!!!!! Great coloring as well! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Ida said...

Very nice cards. Your fist card is really cute and fun. Your second card is elegant, love the dragonfly.

Yvonne Garner said...

An adorable, colorful card and a subdued, elegant card. Bravo! Best, Yvonne

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, love the dragonfly! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this past week.