Sunday, February 26, 2012

Market Street Stamp block party and a Sketch For You to Try

My first card is for the Sketch For You to Try  for February.  It's a sketch with lots of possibilities. 


See what I mean?  I love it!  I decided on my stamp before I started on my card.  It was from my first set of stamps from a Close to My Heart group I was in for a long time.   I think I discovered a love for paper piecing.  lol

sfyttfeb2012

My second card is for the Market Street Stamps block party.  I never attended one before, so I decided to give it a shot.  Since I didn't have one of their stamps, I used their free digitial stamp.  Love this little bird.  You do have to sign up for the block party to have access to the digital stamp.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Cute cute! I love that you paper pieced the image and used that punny sentiment!

Thanks for coming to the MSS Block Party!

Samantha Casey said...

Love the pattered paper you used on the bird! So cute and bright! I also love the detail of the fringed grass! So cool!
-Sam

Stephanie Washburn said...

oooooohhhh.... that sure is one FUNKY chicken! LOVE the patterned paper you chose for that sweet little chick! So cute!