Friday, February 24, 2012

Guest Designer for Scrapbooker's Playing in Paradise Challenge #55

I have the honor of being guest designer for the Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #55 this week.  I'm so excited!

You have an entire week to create a scrapbook layout, a card, or any project that you are inspired to create using this awesome photo inspiration.
I took my inspiration from the word sepia and the beauty of the lone tree stranding strong against the storm.  It reminded me of the strength of friendship and how is grows even stronger through good times and bad. 


Click on over to Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenges and enter a card of your own.  I would love to see what you create from the inspiration.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Love the sepia tone - hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-8.html

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for being our guest designer this week. Lovely lovely sepia work!! Keep smiling and creating