Tuesday, February 7, 2012

House Mouse card

House Mouse has always been one of my favorite stamps.  They are just so cute!  I have to be careful because I find it very difficult to pass on a House Mouse stamp. 

This card is for two challenges:  Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is an animal antic theme and Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge (PPC52) with this sketch:


I picked my two favorite House Mouse stamps I owned and came up with this card:


Love that saying!  It brings a smile to my face everytime I see it which is why both of these stamps on a wall display in my craftroom. 

Thanks for looking and good night.

6 comments:

Joy said...

Adorable, love that sweet little mouse and that sentiment could not be better, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute, love the adorable little mouse.

Angela Fehr said...

What a cute little mouse! I love the little details in this card.

fairyrocks said...

Positively adorable,Thank You for Playing in Paradise this week.

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet! Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Laurel said...

This is so sweet! love that image!