Thursday, January 20, 2011

More cards

I may not be getting much scrapbooking done, but at least I'm doing something creative.  :)  Here are a couple more cards I made with Kitchen Sink Stamps.  I know I already said it, but I love these stamps!  It's so much fun to play with the colors plus I'm actually using all the Close To My Heart inks that I bought when I was in a stampers' club!  Anyway, without further ado, here are my cards:
 
              

         


 

I think my favorite is the longhorn card.  It's also the card that took me the longest!  It took me a while to get the colors just right to match what I was seeing in my head. 

Supplies:

Longhorn card:  Texas Long Horn (Kitchen Sink Stamps), CTMH inks, miscellaneous patterned paper, DCWV cardstock, American craft brads, Fiskars deco scissors.

Butterfly card:  Shamrocks and Clovers stamp (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Bluebonnet stamps (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Texas Long Horn stamps (Kitchen Sink Stamps), pigma pen, CTMH ink, CM circle cutter.


Thanks card:  Cowboy Hat stamps (Kitchen Sink Stamps), CTMH ink, prima flowers, Ranger distressing ink, American craft brads, DCWV patterned paper, unknown cardstock.

Bluebonnet card:  Bluebonnet stamps (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Cowboy hat stamps (Kitchen Sink Stamps), red line tape, Jimmy Jem's powderz glitter, DCWV cardstock, CTMH inks, white ric rac.


2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab use of the KSS Stamps Francine!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a great collection of cards Francine!