Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Over the holiday break, I found a fabulous stamp company with the coolest concept in stamps.  Kitchen Sink Stamps makes stamp sets where the layering of the stamps does the coloring and shading for you!  It's wonderful!  Here is my first card every with the stamps from my first order. 


This was a card I made for a 10 minute challenge.  I had it finished in 9 minutes and a couple of seconds.  :)  Not bad for the first time.  The flowers were actually clovers, but I thought they look pretty in purple. 

To make the card:  Texas Longhorns from Kitchen Sink Stamps, Shamrocks and Clover from Kitchen Sink Stamps, Close to My Heart inks, card base Georgia Pacific cardstock, DCWV cardstock, Offray ribbon, and rhinestones.

Link:  http://www.kitchensinkstamps.com/

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! The clovers look wonderful as flowers! Great CAS card! Glad you are enjoying your KSS stamps!

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a pretty clean and simple card. Do like those flowers.

And thanks for your comment on my CR84FN11 card - it was fun to make. Do hope you join in again this week.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Francine! The little lavender flowers are darling!

Sue Lelli said...

This is so PRETTY, Francine! I LOVE the colors you chose, those pretty flower, and that FAB sentiment!