Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer movies

Summer movies. One of the reasons I love summer. Sequels, kid movies, animation, action--I love to watch them all.

This summer's list-to-see includes Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Fantastic Four 2, Transformers, Die Hard 4, Harry Potter (can't remember the number), plus any other movie that happens to catch my eye.

My family and I usually go to the Movie Tavern. Love this place. Pizza, popcorn, soda and a movie all in one place. Excellent pizza, too. It's a perfect movie experience. lol We have an older Tavern, but the new ones even have waiters! Definitely very cool!

Anyway, from the list, we've seen Spiderman (pretty good), Shrek (I liked the first one better, but the rest of the family really liked it), Pirates (IMO, not as good as the first but better than the second), and Fantastic Four (excellent!).

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't wait to see the new Disney Pixar movie with my oldest! Also wanted to let you know that you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Hey girl....up date this thing....'cause I added you to my list of blog-tastic friends. : )