Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two cards then a pain pill

I never realized how hard it was to do anything after having a medical procedure done.  I hate sitting down and doing nothing or sleeping.  It took me all day, but I managed to make two very simplistic cards today. 

One card is for the Blogger's By the Sea Challenge by Lisa Somerville.  I went with the colors of sand and a sunset plus my most favorite quote ever from Ferris Bueller.  :)  I also made this card for the Old Back Porch 52 Card Pick Up Week 7 challenge. 


My second card is for the CASE Study Challenge #78.  If you click on the link, you will see the gorgeous inspiration card.  I took the pretty colors and came up with my card

CSC78

I am now off to get a  pain pill.  Thanks for looking and have a good night. 


3 comments:

tumblingcarrie said...

hi Francine, you won the prezzie from my blog for the vday hop. I need to get your information so i can give it to martha to mail out your beautiful lace. thank you. you can email me at ccorbin3@mail.com.. hugs and congrats

Maureen said...

hope you are feeling better soon!! Love the fun polka dots on this one :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful take on the challenge - love the use of the colors for the theme! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!