Sunday, January 15, 2012

Three more challenge cards

The inspiration photo for the Inspired by #6 is this photo:


I immediately thought of spring/summer outdoor fun, the color blue, and the straight shelving in the background.  These are the elements I took for my card. 

Inspired by #6

My next card is for the final Wee Memories challenge.  Very sad since I just discovered them at the beginning of January!  The challenge for this one is to use this awesome sketch:


I had fun with this sketch plus I was able to use my new ek Success border punch that I love! 

WMC83

Finally, my card for the Case Study Challenge #73.  This was a new technique for me.  It's a window card.  Once I wrapped my brain around it, it wasn't too bad plus I did keep it a little on the simple side which helped a lot.

Outside                                     Inside
          CSC73                                      CSC73         

Well, that's it for now.  Good night and thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Laurel said...

What fun cards! I love your ice cream cone! Thanks for playing at Inspired By and Wee Memories.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wow - you've been busy! Wonderful cards - love the ice cream cone!

Aimes said...

Super cards! You totally rocked the negative die-cut technique on your last card!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Teneale Williams said...

You have been a busy little stamper and I love them all. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

cbuswell said...

Super cards! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!