Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another valentine and a mini card

Two valentines in one year.  That's a new record for me.  The first card was made with a stamp I bought a long time ago when I first started stamping.  I made this card using the Simply Create Too #5 "Love is in the Air" challenge and Young Crafters United Challenge #6 sketch


SCT5 and YCU #6

Using up my miscellaneous paper, trying out new border punches, getting cards made, and still keeping my new year's resolution.  That's pretty good, if you ask me. 

The next card is a mini card for a sketch and inspiration challenge.  The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches #143.  The color inspiration is from the CASE Study challenge #75


My card:
Unscripted Sketch 143 and CSC75

Love the bright colors of the inspiration photo, so that's the part I used in my card.  I flipped the sketch over so the design is on the fold.  Simple, but cheerful. 

Thanks for looking and have a good night.

9 comments:

Maureen said...

what a sweet CASE!! Love how you used the colours in the flowers! THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Marjo said...

Lovely Valentines card, thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

xoxo Marjo

Linda Beeson said...

I love your use of the Unscripted sketch and those colors are perfect too.

melody said...

great take on the sketch chickie! lovin the color mix...and those stamped designs...yummy!

Geri said...

Simple...yes; Cheerful... yes = Simply cheerful! Love it! Awesome job of interpreting the sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches! Thanks for playing along. Hope to see you back again for next week's sketch :)

dstandard said...

Beautiful page - love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! It caught my eye from afar! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches. Hope to see you again next week.

Marie / Legojenta said...

Great cards! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)